Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Daddy, It's so good to see you!"



Nolan and I met Nick for dinner last Thursday after I picked him up from Meme's. He ran to Nick with open arms and greeted him! "Daddy, it's so good to see you!" I know Nick's heart was just beaming. I mean how sweet !!!!! That is true emotion. All unprompted too.

I have noticed how affectionate Nolan is starting to be. Sunday evening we were laying on the couch and Nolan looked at Nick out of nowhere, "Daddy, I Love You". He then turned to me, "Mama, I Love You!". He also got really emotional when my parents left after visiting last Sunday. He came into the house just balling. Biggest crocodile tears ever...... "My Grammy,Papa/ My Grammy,Papa". Talk about bittersweet.

We had such a fun filled weekend. Friday evening the Twins came over to play. It was all trucks, planes & trains. They enjoyed a picnic and a movie on the big screen.


Saturday, Nolan & Daddy hung out and watched College Football all day. Saturday evening our neighbors were having a big party we got invited to. There were 8-10 kids all Nolan's age running everywhere. The Bucks were on outside, perfect fall weather & lots of fun. It was cute to see him play with other kids. He was particularly smitten with a sweet lil girl named Ansley. Caught the two of them holding hands :) And even went on to pose for pictures. Nolan had a total blast and was up way past his bed time.

 
 


Sunday Baby Carter came over to play & watch the Browns. Usually the lil ones try to mimic the older kids, however this was a lil different scenario. Nolan crawled side by side and mimicked Carter. They played pretty cute together :) We took a break for a lil lunch. Both boys sat at Nolan's table and chowed. And then chowed on applesauce !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment