Friday, March 1, 2013

Pete & Repeat

Last night I had uncontrollable hiccups...... guess who else did ?! Little Baby Pete !!! He is so funny. He has turned into quite a sponge which means Mommy & Daddy really need to mind their P's & Q's. We won't mention the "H- E -Double Hockey Sticks" phrase he repeated last week......

Anyhow - We got to have a mid week rendezvous this week. Unfortunately I wish it were under better circumstances (Double Ear Infection), but loved the extra cuddle time.

I think it's safe to say everyone in the Gallagher Household is OVER winter and the sick germs. Hopefully Spring is right around the corner (21 days to be exact!!!). I think we're all ready for some fresh air, sunshine & bike rides. Not to mention a SPECIAL Birthday. You can ask Nolan how old he is going to be and in the sweetest voice he responds "Twoooooooo".  I can not even believe it when I hear it come out of his mouth. Two Years Old. That is 730 days he's been in our lives. I am getting emotional as I write this, but I guess it' s true what they say, "Time Flies When you are Having Fun!"

And Nolan is such a fun age right now. He loves Choo Choo's, Blocks & Mickey. His favorite movies: Nemo & Cars. Eats everything and anything. Really loves fresh veggies & fruits, pancakes & avacados. Loves Bubble (Bath Time) and having visitors. Most recently Grammie, Papa, Tootsie & Georgia. And the weekend before that Auntie, Nana and Poppa. He also loves his doggies Rah Rah & Jakey... he asks about them EVERY SINGLE night on the way home from Meme's. I am looking forward to Spring & Summer with this sweet little sponge : )


No comments:

Post a Comment