Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today marks my 2nd Mother's Day Celebration !!! So thankful God has blessed me with Nolan and given me the honor to celebrate. Feeling very blessed : )

Let me tell you, Nolan knows the way to a woman's heart. Not only did I receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers BUT a Little.Blue.Box. from Tiffany's!!!! The significance behind the Elsa Peretti Bean necklace is so sweet......one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received! After my very first ultrasound (only 4 weeks) we nickednamed Baby Gallagher, "Bean".



He was our little bean until we named him Nolan AKA Noli Bean. Ironically enough, Noli loves him some green beans.....so much, he eats them several times a week. Anyhow, I would have never thought in a million years that Nick would ever think or be able to find a bean necklace, better yet manufactured by Tiffany's !!! I love it !!!






We enjoyed the rest of the weekend back home honoring 2 of the greatest mama's I know....Nolan's Grammie Chinn & Nana Gallagher. We had a special Mother's Day breakfast with my parents and lunch with Nick's family that afternoon.

What a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend filled with love !!!



(Exhausted on the way home)

No comments:

Post a Comment