Thursday, April 26, 2012

Red Sippy Cup

No more bottle for Nolan! I can't help but feel conflicted.... I am happy we're finally done with the bottle......the cleaning, the sanitizing, expensive  soy formula, etc., BUT I can't help but be sad !!! My baby is not much of a baby anymore : (

He is however doing great on whole milk. And using the sippy cup like a pro (FINALLY!!!) We had to buy 5 different brands/types before we found one that he is comfortable with.

Instead of Red Solo Cup, we have a Nolan Version (which he thinks is pretty hysterical):

Red Sippy Cup
Whole Milk Fills Him Up
He's got a round belly
His Momma's name is Shelly.....

Oooohhhhh
Red Sippy Cup

(Ha - You're picturing Nick and I signing to him - aren't you?!)
(And now you're laughing....Picturing it)


I have noticed since the bottle is gone, Nolan now eats like a MAN !!!! He had a WHOLE grilled cheese, green beans, and yogurt for dinner the other night ! He is barely 20lbs soaking wet so I am just amazed to see how much he can eat! MaeMae says good thing he is always on the go or else he'd be the size of pony !!! I think he is going to big like his Daddy : )
(Keeping my fingers crossed anyhow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment