Monday, February 20, 2012

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Nolan is definitely taking advantage of his curiosity..... He is into EVERYTHING !!! He pulls himself up on anything in reach & is never afraid to let go. He is a huge risk taker. If he thinks he can make it from point A to Point B, even with consequence, he'll go for it. And for proof - check out his new shiner: (My poor baby)


So, with Nolan's new curiosity Nick & I have decided we need to get on the ball with "real" baby proofing. We bought 2 gates to try and keep him confined to the living room. He was not happy about Baby Jail, but is coming around.....



Also part of growing up - moving to the big boy car seat (tear). We did purchase an awesome new car seat this weekend, but am hoping to get 6 more weeks in his infant carrier before we officially switch him over. I know this will be harder on mom than baby : )


This weekend Nolan has also discovered making friends. And when I say making friends, I mean feeding the dogs. I thought it was coincidence at first, but no..... he literally dropped cheerios for the dogs at least six times in a row. Giggling with EVERY drop.....


Oh Noli Bear - there is never a day that goes by that your curiosity doesn't make me & your Daddy smile : )


No comments:

Post a Comment